We're less than a month away from Florida's primary — and about 100 days away from November's general election — and already political signs are sprouting all around the state.
While yard signs rightfully form the defining foundation on which to build a signage strategy for a campaign, it shouldn't be the only sign in a political campaign's signage portfolio.
The truth is, on some street corners, the overpopulation of campaign signs can commit of form of visual assault on your eyes. It can be a bit much to take in.
It's important your candidate or issue rises above the visual noise. That's where Envision Orlando can come in.
We have a lot of non-yard sign tricks up our sleeves. Here are just a few of them — most of which you can see around Central Florida right now:
- A massive 4' x 8' candidate sign (more than 10 times larger than a traditional political yard sigh). We can do these on corrugated plastic or, even, an aluminum composite.
- Banners, banners, banners. This is a great option, if only because it can be hung at eye level and not ground level. (Can be strung from almost any building and come in a variety of sizes and shapes.)
- Magnets for vehicles
- Roll-up, trade-show style banners
- Partial wraps/decals for vehicles
- Premium vinyl stickers
- We can find a custom solution for your candidate or issue, so don't hesitate to contact us. Multiple political campaigns are already entrusting us with their signage, who's next?