Trade Show News Network reports average attendees to spend 8.3 hours examining trade show exhibits. With the average trade show lasting two to three days, this provides ample opportunity for you to reach your consumer. To successfully do this, you must create a visually stunning display. A custom trade show booth design is the best way to highlight your branding.
7 Custom Trade Show Booth Design to Enhance Branding
It isn’t enough to be present at a trade show. In a sea of businesses vying for consumer attention, you must make your exhibit stand out. We provide suggestions on how to effectively brand your display space.
- Use Three Vibrant Colors to Draw Visual Attention. Bright colors create instant recognition for attendees while inviting them in. Incorporating high-contrast colors will highlight messaging and accent important display elements. To maximize your effectiveness, use the 60% (primary color)—30% (secondary color)–10% (accent color) design rule. The colors should also follow your brand colors.
- Incorporate Empty Space. When designing the space, consider how to maximize it to your advantage. Empty space is important as it balances the exhibit by becoming more visually appealing. It will additionally draw guest attention to your most significant message. To do this, dedicate 40% of the booth to empty space.
- Tell Your Company’s, Unique Story. Every trade show display will contain large headers, branded graphics, and a company logo. However, many fail to explain their story compellingly to draw guests’ attention. Once you outline the key points in your company story, incorporate them into your messaging, layouts, graphics, signage, design, and brochures.
- Use a Clear Theme in Your Messaging. Cohesive trade show displays incorporate a single, concise message into their signage and messaging. To stand out, begin by accenting your unique selling proposition (USP). A USP makes your brand special and sets you apart from the competition. Incorporate this into your signage, graphics, and visuals.
- Create an Interactive Product Demonstration. Many companies use demonstrations. However, they focus on the how instead of generating a visual why. Guests want to engage in product demonstrations. The more attention you attract, the more conversions you may
- Use Interactive Displays. Interactive games, touchscreens, and events add unique elements to your trade show exhibit. This kick starts interaction between your company and the consumer.
- Invest in Trade Show Booth Design. Design firms are instrumental in generating high-end concepts. They will incorporate your branding and generate visual appeal throughout your booth. They create a unique layout to attract attention and deliver a unique message to attendees.
Contact Us for Custom Trade Show Booth Design
Envision Orlando is equipped to assist you with your custom trade show booth design. We provide exceptional visual solutions and signage for your business, making you stand out from your competitors. Contact us to see how we can help you brand your display space.